Since I gave you a list of the most popular New Year’s Resolutions in another TT, I thought I’d share thirteen of the most popular reasons people don’t keep those resolutions!
1. They try to go it alone
2. The goal they set is too high
3. They give up too easily
4. They can’t fit it in their schedule
5. It’s too expensive
6. Their resolutions are unrealistic
7. They don’t have a plan on how to keep their resolutions
8. They’re not honest with themselves
9. They go into it with the wrong perspective
10. They don’t believe in themselves
11. They don’t have clearly defined goals
12. They make too many resolutions at once
13. They forget to reward themselves when they stick to their goals
SIGN UP & GET A FREE BOOK!