1. Use it as a doorstop
2. Use it as a speedbump
3. Use it as a form of compost
4. Use it for target practice
5. Use it as an anchor
6. Play football with it
7. Put it under the bed to keep monsters away
8. Slice it and use it to re-sole worn out boots
9. Paint it red and use it as a brick
10. Use it in place of a barbell when you lift weights
11. Eat it, or not
12. Use it as the annual fruitcake toss in Manitou Springs
13. Wrap it and re-gift it next Christmas!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!(Leave your link with Mister Linky when you comment, and I’ll add you here!)
SIGN UP & GET A FREE BOOK!