I was tagged by Tempest over at Midnight Moon Cafe to list 8 random facts/habits about myself, so here goes!
8 Random Facts/Habits About Myself:
- When I eat an egg cooked over-easy, I always eat the white first.
- I played in the marching band in high school.
- I studied ballet and jazz dancing class for twelve years.
- I worked as a caricaturist before I became a full-time writer.
- When LOTR came out, I had this really huge crush on Viggo Mortensen (and still do!) Did I mention that we have two life-size standees of Aragorn in our home office?
- On that same note, I actually got to meet Viggo Mortensen when he was promoting his movie, Hidalgo! And yes, he’s even hotter in person! And no, I didn’t tell him about my crush or the standees!
- I like to collect stuffed animals.
- My week doesn’t seem complete without at least one spanking!
Now I have to tag eight people, so I’ll tag Kelley Vitollo, LindaH, Anne Rainey, Megan Rose, Stacy Dawn, Sophia Danu, M.A. Gonzales, and Tracy!*hugs*
Wow, you got to meet Viggo Mortensen??? I loved him in LOTR, and enjoyed Hidalgo, although I liked him better in LOTR–the look fit him better, I thought!Reply