|Instructions for Ordering
Kindle Worlds Books from
Amazon for Non-US Residents
Books in Kindle Worlds are only available on Amazon US. However, you can still download it and read it on any device as long as
you have the Kindle app! If you’re outside the US, you must open an account on the Amazon US site to purchase the book.
Once you do it, it's done and you can buy any kindle worlds book (as well as any book on sale in the US but not in your country).
The two methods below seem to work for most people:
If you are in the UK or AUS, all you need to do is transfer your account and here's how:
1) sign into your home Amazon and click on where it says Hi (your name) then click on manage your device and content. Then
2) scroll down until you get to country settings. Read through where it says click here to see what eligible Amazon you can shop
with. Click the blue "here"
3) near the bottom of that expand click here there will be a blue "learn more"
4) click the yellow bar that says "transfer your kindle account" and it's on Amazon US. Just follow the instructions to transfer back.
1. Log into your Amazon UK, CA, or AU account.
2. Add a United States address to your list of one-click addresses. You could try a hotel address or other business address you
find online, as well as the address of a friend or someone you know living in the US. The program is only concerned with
confirming it is a legit US address, not your address.
3. Go to Manage Your Content & Devices, and under Country settings, change your location to US. Amazon will ask you to select
an address. Select the US address you added to your one-click addresses.
4. Now you can click on the Amazon US link, buy the book, and it will download onto your designated device.
5. Once the book is downloaded, go back through the process changing everything back to your home country.